Freitag, 14. Juni 2013

I am planning my first doujinshi!

I plan to draw a doujinshi about Natsu and Lucy ^^ :iconnatsusmileplz: :heart: :iconlucysmilesplz:
but it will take a long time for me to get this done because it's my first time that I draw a doujinshi :iconrelievedplz: it will take a long time until I upload it so i hope you can wait a little bit :3  i will first draw the title picture and upload it for you then :3
I hope i can do it xD owo :iconrelievedplz:

I will tell you, if I upload the pictures from the doujinshi :iconnatsugrinplz: ( until then I'll draw more other pictures of course :3 ) and I can tell you that it will be my short story "i confess my feelings for you" ^w^ My short story is in German so I decided to draw the short story for which no can german ^-^
it could take years...... :iconcrycryplz: but i´ll give my best for you! :icongreatjobplz:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen